- Dr. Sudharma Ranasinghe, MD, FFARCSI is Associate Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology and Assoc Director of Obstetric Anesthesia at the University of Miami School of Medicine in Miami, Florida.
- Kerri M. Wahl, MD, FRCP(C) is Associate Clinical Professor, Chief of General, Vascular, High-Risk, Trauma, Transplant and Surgical Critical Care Medicine, Chief of Transplant Services, Department of Anesthesiology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina.
- Eric A. Harris, MD, MBA is Associate Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative Medicine, and Pain Management at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine in Miami, Florida.
- David A. Lubarsky, MD, MBA is Professor and Chair of the Department of Anesthesia, Perioperative Medicine and Pain Management at the University of Miami School of Medicine in Miami, Florida.
Maximize your anesthesiology exam score!
This powerful, results-oriented study guide delivers everything you need to improve your knowledge, confidence, and recall. Featuring a rigorous quick-hit Q&A format consisting of short clinical questions with brief answers, this is truly your most effective weapon when preparing for the anesthesiology in-service and board exams.
The unique question and single-answer format of Anesthesiology Board Review eliminates the guesswork associated with traditional multiple-choice Q&A reviews and reinforces only the answers you need to know on exam day. With content following the anesthesiology board exam blueprint, emphasis is placed on distilling key facts and clinical pearls essential for exam success. This high-yield review is the perfect complement to larger texts and delivers an intense, streamlined review in the days and weeks before the exam.
- 3,500+ rapid-fire questions covering more than 95 percent of the key words from 2006 to 2011
- NEW questions throughout the book with thoroughly updated chapters
- NEW chapter organization aligns with exam blueprint to streamline studying
- Great review for ITE, the Anesthesiology Boards, and MOCA
GET THE HIGHEST SCORE POSSIBLE WITH:
BULL’S-EYE HITS on anesthesiology exam topics–the meaningful and the frequently tested
TOOLS TO IMPRINT YOUR MEMORY such as pearls, mnemonics, visual imagery, and other tested learning aids
RAPID-FIRE Q&A PRESENTATION that maximizes your study time
NO CONFUSING WRONG ANSWERS to clutter your memory
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!