- Lowell A. Goldsmith, MD, MPH, Emeritus Professor of Dermatology, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Dean Emeritus, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY
- Stephen I. Katz, MD, PhD , Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology , Schaumburg, IL;, Past President, Society of Investigative Dermatology , Cleveland, OH;, Director, National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
- Barbara A. Gilchrest, MD, Chair Emerita and Professor of Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Amy S. Paller, MD, Walter J. Hamlin Professor and Chair of Dermatology, Professor of Pediatrics, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- David J. Leffell, MD, David Paige Smith Professor of Dermatology and Surgery, Chief, Section of Dermatologic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology, Department of Dermatology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Klaus Wolff, MD, FRCP, Professor of Dermatology, Chairman Emeritus , Department of Dermatology , Medical University of Vienna , Vienna, Austria,
The landmark dermatology text that bridges the gap between science and clinical medicine—updated for today’s practice
Generations of clinicians, skin biologists, residents, and educators have acclaimed Fitzpatrick’s as the most authoritative and complete guide to dermatologic basic sciences, histopathology, diagnosis, and treatment. Edition after edition, it reflects the latest insights into skin diseases and skin biology—and their practical relevance to general internal medicine—while covering the scientific foundations of the specialty.
This classic yet cutting-edge text is supported by the expert insights of more than 500 internationally respected contributors, and it covers everything dermatologists need to know about skin, dermatologic signs of underlying disease, and the management of all skin diseases, including acne, skin cancer, and psoriasis.
- More than 3000 full-color photographs
- DVD with image bank includes downloadable figures from the text
- New illustration style makes difficult concepts easier to understand
- Therapeutic ladders with first, second, and third line therapies
- New or thoroughly revised chapters on Psoriasis; Skin disease in immunosuppressed patients; Epidermal stem cells; Hair growth disorders; Neonatal, pediatric, and adolescent dermatology; Radiotherapy; Immunobiologicals and cytokines; Lasers for rejuvenation
- Expanded medical and surgical therapeutics sections guide you through all treatment options
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!