- John F. Sarwark, MD, Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
Make quick, confident decisions at each stage of diagnosis and patient management for more than 300 musculoskeletal conditions.
Area of Focus: General Orthopaedics and Resident Information
The 4th edition and DVD-ROM Supplement bring you:
- Completely revised and updated text.
- Even more rehabilitation instructions! Enhance recovery with detailed instructions and exercises for your patients on personalized, printable forms.
- Even more full-color images, including more anatomic drawings
- More videos! Including all new, comprehensive physical examination demonstrations.
- Online access to the complete text and printable physical examination instructions.
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
American Academy of Pediatrics
Start where it hurts! Essentials will guide you from there.
Fast Answers: Essentials’ problem/solution format and concise content deliver the information you need quickly and easily.
Visual Confirmation: Hundreds of photographs, radiographs, and diagrams show you what to look for. Narrated video demonstrations show you injection and physical examination techniques
Confident Decision Making: Diagnostic thinking flows logically and efficiently. Each section reflects the patient care process: Definition; Symptoms; Tests; Differential Diagnosis; Treatment; Adverse Outcomes; Referral Decision; Red flags
Multidisciplinary Perspective: The best minds in pediatrics and orthopaedics bring you this 4th edition.
Essentials of Musculoskeletal Care is a powerful clinical resource for family physicians, internists, pediatricians, physiatrists, osteopathic physicians, rheumatologists, emergency physicians, and every primary care physician.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!