- Hugh C. Hemmings, BS, MD, PhD, Professor of Pharmacology and Anesthesiology, Vice Chairman of Research in Anesthesiology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, and Attending Anestesiologist, New York Presbyterian Hospital New York, NY;
- Talmage D. Egan, MD: Professor of Anesthesiology, Adjunct Professor of Pharmaceutics, Adjunct Professor of Bioengineering, Attending Anesthesiologist, Vice Chair for Research, K.C. Wong Presidential Endowed Chair, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah
Better understand the complexities of pharmacology and physiology relevant to your practice with the brand-new medical reference book, Anesthetic Pharmacology and Physiology. Drs. Hugh Hemmings and Talmage Egan provide the clinical insights you need to effectively administer anesthesia, ensuring patient safety and the most optimal outcomes.
- Access comprehensive, continually updated research on the physiology of organ systems and clinical topics in the pharmacology of anesthetic drugs.
- Quickly and easily reference the information you need through user-friendly tables, figures, and algorithms, all presented in lavish full color throughout.
- Understand the molecular mechanism of drug actions and identify key drug interactions that may complicate anesthesia with dedicated sections on these key areas.
- Search the text and download images online at www.expertconsult.com.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!