- John A. Herring, MD, Chief of Staff, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children; Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
The 4th edition of this comprehensive treatise on all aspects of pediatric orthopaedics continues the tradition of excellence that began with Dr. Tachdjian in 1972. Now in full color and completely redesigned for ease of use, the New edition of this landmark reference offers you today’s best knowledge on etiology · diagnosis · imaging · differential diagnosis · non-operative and surgical treatment · and surgical techniques for a wide range of pediatric orthopaedic conditions. What’s more, a bonus DVD and companion website featuring fully searchable text, image collection and 22 videos. Access the information you need, in the format you want.
New to This Edition
- Master the latest procedures, including spinal instrumentation and techniques, arthroscopic procedures, sports medicine procedures, and advances in trauma management through clearly written technical details.
- Get expert guidance on conducting the physical examination · gait analysis · selected surgical techniques · and more via the bonus DVD.
- Gain instant access to a vast amount of information with the new full-text online companion that includes an image library and links to PubMed and cross references.
- Find the answers you need more easily, with a new full-color design and user-friendly format.
- Access expert guidance on difficult diagnostic and clinical management issues for your most challenging cases.
- Perfect your technique with the visual guidance of more that 1,400 illustrations (400 in full color).
- Incorporate decades of experience into your own practice.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!