- KJ Lee, M.D., F.A.C.S., Associate Clinical Professor, Section of Otolaryngology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, Managing Partner, Southern New England Ear, Nose, and Throat & Facial Plastic Surgery Group, New Haven, CT
The leading guide to otolaryngology – invaluable for board review or as a clinical refresher
For more than four decades, K.J. Lee’s Essential Otolaryngology has been the premier international guide to otolaryngology. This classic reference delivers top-to-bottom coverage that spans the entire discipline and provides an easy, at-a-glance review of the field’s must-know information. The tenth edition features quick-access bulleted text, 150 illustrations, 100 tables, and thoroughly updated chapters that bring you up to speed with today’s practice of otolaryngology.
- The latest clinical information to help you treat dozens of conditions involving the head and neck, including: Balance disorders, Facial nerve paralysis, Congenital hearing loss, Cleft lip and palate, Infections of the temporal bone, Balance disorders, Facial nerve paralysis, Tumors of the larynx, Sinusitis, Cysts and tumors of the jaw
- Coverage of nutrition, fluid, and electrolytes; facial plastic surgery; anesthesia for head and neck surgery; and pharmacology and therapeutics
- The perfect otolaryngology primer and the ideal board review resource – in one compact volume
- An increased number of diagnostic algorithms to enhance clinical decision making
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!