by Melissa A. Scholes
Stay up to date on the broad specialty of otolaryngology with, ENT Secrets, the revised volume in the popular Secrets Series®. This medical reference book reviews the overall field of otolaryngology, with each chapter covering basic and in-depth subjects, important topics for a wide-range of practitioners, and practical management issues. The user-friendly Secrets style makes this resource a valuable addition to your library!
• Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with content thoroughly updated by leaders in the field.
• Quickly review key concepts through a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, “Exam Pearls,” “Key Points” summaries, and practical tips from the authors.
• Enhance your reference power with a full range of well-organized essential topics in ear, nose and throat disorders.
• Improve content knowledge with a special chapter containing “Top 100 Secrets,” providing an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
• Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!