- Pierce A. Grace, MA, MCh, FRCSI, FRCS, Professor of Surgical Science, Graduate Entry Medical School, University Hospital Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
- Neil R. Borley, FRCS, FRCS (Ed), MS, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, Cheltenham General Hospital, Cheltenham, UK
This new edition of Surgery at a Glance provides a concise and visually-orientated summary of a comprehensive lecture course in surgery. Following the easy-to-use at a Glance format, each topic is presented with clear illustrations and key facts encapsulating all that you need to know.
The book is coherently divided into clinical presentations followed by major surgical conditions. Exploring core principals and important diseases, it is an accessible companion to any surgery core text, and is ideally placed to support the current curriculum.
Surgery at a Glance:
• Features brand new chapters on Orthopaedics and updates on the management of surgical conditions
• Includes more revision-friendly elements for quick reference
• Is fully supported by a resource website at www.testgeneralsurgery.com containing both MCQs and short answer questions
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!