- Michel Gersdorff, MD, Ph D, Professor and Director, Department of Otolaryngology, St. Luc University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium
- Jean-Marc Gérard, MD, Attending Otoneurosurgeon, Department of Otolaryngology, St. Luc University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium,
The fundamentals of middle ear surgery in a full-color, highly practical atlas
Packed with clearly labeled, full-color drawings on every page, Atlas of Middle Ear Surgeryguides readers through the most common and innovative surgical procedures used to manage middle ear pathology.
The authors, experts in this technically demanding field, begin by providing practical background information on surgical anatomy and pathophysiology followed by a brief introduction to anesthesia considerations and operating room etiquette. Full-color drawings then demonstrate the various surgical techniques in a step-by-step formatthat is excellent for learning. Succinct, easy-to-understand descriptions accompany every drawing in a didactic manner that reinforces fundamental concepts as it teaches.
- The latest on the surgical management of tympanic membrane abnormalities, chronic otitis media, cholesteatoma, and ossicular chain dysfunction
- 254 full-color drawings and schematics display anatomy and important surgical steps
- Numerous callout boxes in each chapter highlight key surgical tips, pearls, and pitfalls
Concise and practical, this atlas is essential reading for otolaryngology residents, fellows, budding otologic surgeons, or practicing ENTs who need to hone their surgical skills and stay abreast of the latest advances in the field.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!