- Frederick G. Lippert III, M.D., Professor of Surgery and Head Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, Department of Surgery, Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Residency Program Director, Department of Orthopaedics, National Naval Medical Center
- Bethesda, MD, Sigvard T. Hansen Jr., M.D., Professor and Chairman Emeritus, Department of Orthopaedics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Tricks and techniques for performing a wide range of foot and ankle surgeries.
In this quick, easy-to-access reference, a top team of orthopedic surgeons share their tricks and techniques for performing a wide range of foot and ankle surgeries. This concise book discusses 35 different procedures for the foot and ankle, covering everything from hind foot alignment and hallux varus to metatarsal phalangeal fusion and adult flatfoot syndrome. For each operation, you’ll find notes, clear and simplified drawings, tips, and pitfalls, all designed to make even the most challenging surgery seem easy.
- Simplifies all concepts with succinct, to-the-point text
- Annotated drawings allow you to grasp the procedure at a glance
- Pitfalls describe typical problems and strategies for avoiding them
- Guidelines help explain procedures to patients and obtain informed consent
Here is the valuable text all orthopedists, podiatrists, and residents who perform foot and ankle procedures need to expand their surgical armamentarium.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!