M.D. Daniel Albo, Ph.D.; M.D. Michael W. Mulholland, Ph.D.
>Achieve the best outcomes with expert, practical, highly visual guidance ” Operative Techniques in Colon and Rectal Surgery “features just the colorectal surgery content from “Operative Techniques in Surgery, ” the comprehensive 2-volume set edited by Michael W. Mulholland, MD, PhD. Ideal for practitioners who wish to focus on mastering today s best colorectal surgery procedures, it takes you step-by-step through each technique in a consistent manner, using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and full-color intraoperative photographs to clearly convey exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
“Key Features: “
- Global contributors known for their technical expertise share their knowledge and skills.
- Comprehensive coverage keeps you up to date on small intestine procedures, surgery of the colon, appendix, rectum, and anus, as well as rectal resections.
- Full-color, step-by-step explanations of operative procedures help you master each technique, avoid complications, and anticipate outcomes.
- Each clinical issue is discussed in the same easy-to-follow format: definition, differential diagnosis, patient history and physical findings, imaging and other diagnostic studies, surgical management, techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Bulleted text and tables allow for quick and easy reference, while intraoperative photographs provide a surgeons-eye view of each procedure.
- Ideal for anyone involved in colon and rectal surgery, colorectal fellows, practitioners, and general surgeons.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!