M.D. Ronald L. Dalman; M.D. Michael W. Mulholland, Ph.D.
>Achieve the best outcomes with expert, practical, highly visual guidance ” Operative Techniques in Vascular Surgery “features just the vascular surgery content from “Operative Techniques in Surgery, ” the comprehensive 2-volume set edited by Michael W. Mulholland, MD, PhD. Ideal for practitioners who wish to focus on mastering today s best vascular and endovascular surgery procedures, it you step-by-step through each technique in a consistent manner, using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and full-color intraoperative photographs to clearly convey exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
“Key Features: “
- Master the full range of essential procedures with comprehensive coverage of cerebrovascular arterial surgery and intervention, thoracic outlet syndrome management, surgery of the thoracoabdominal aorta, revascularization procedures, and much more.
- Apply the latest advances in catheter-based, image-guided interventions, minimally invasive or hybrid exposures, and other important new frontiers in the specialty.
- Select the best vascular or endovascular approach for each patient with balanced coverage of the available options.
- Gain rich, complete grasp of key nuances of technique by viewing photographs and medical illustrations side by side.
- Review intraoperative considerations for each procedure before making your way through the technique.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!