- Mininder Kocher, MD, MPH Assistant in Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Division of Sports Medicine Children’s Hospital; Instructor Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Michael B. Millis, MD, Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery Harvard Medical School Director, Adolescent and Young Adult Hip Unit Children’s Hospital Boston Boston, MA
Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery-a title in the Operative Techniques series-offers you the step-by-step guidance you need-on femoral lengthening, sofield procedure, distal radius fracture, and more-from experts Mininder Kocher and Michael B. Millis. Perform all of the latest and best techniques in this specialty thanks to large, full-color intraoperative photos, diagrammable illustrations, a dedicated website, and a companion DVD with select procedural videos.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.operativetechniques.com, along with surgical videos and reference links.
- Refine the quality of your technique and learn the expert’s approach to getting the best results thanks to pearls and pitfalls and an emphasis on optimizing outcomes.
- Master every procedure with step-by-step instructions on positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants.
- Provide comprehensive care for your patients through discussions of post-operative care and expected outcomes, including potential complications and brief notes on controversies and supporting evidence.
- See every detail with clarity using color photos and illustrations that highlight key anatomies and diagrams that present cases as they appear in real life.
- Perfect your technique from watching over procedural videos on the included DVD.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!