- Jonathan Stuart Citow, MD, Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurosurgery, Rosalind Franklin Medical School, North Chicago, Illinois, Chief of Neurosurgery, Condell Medical Center, Libertyville, Illinois
- David Cory Adamson, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Neurosurgery and Neurobiology, Duke University Medical Center, Chief of Neurosurgery, Durham VA Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
A new edition of the bestselling resource for oral board preparation
Praise for the first edition:
Valuable structure for academic preparation…well-organized, comprehensive outline from which to study…good last-minute warm-up –Journal of Neurosurgery
The second edition of Neurosurgery Oral Board Review builds on the success of the bestselling first edition in helping you prepare for your oral boards in neurosurgery. Not only does the book pinpoint the key clinical information you need, but it offers practical, confidence-building tips that will help you relax and succeed on the exam.
New to this expanded and fully-updated Second Edition:
- Expanded introduction on what to expect at the actual exam, how to utilize your time, when and how to answer the toughest questions, and the single most important area where you must demonstrate competency
- 45 new illustrated clinical case vignettes offer practice in differential diagnosis, work-up, treatment, and handling complications; analysis of each case is included at the end of the book
- A restructured table of contentsfollows the format of the exam (first hour: spine, second hour: cranial, third hour: miscellaneous)
- The addition of ‘Helpful Hints’ at the end of each chapter give you the benefit of the authors’ extensive clinical experience
Comprehensive yet concise, this easy-to-use review is essential for your exam preparation and for questions that arise in clinical practice. It is also an indispensable study tool and reference for all senior residents, junior neurosurgeons getting ready to take their oral boards in neurosurgery, and neurosurgeons preparing to take their re-certification exams.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!