- David W. Kennedy, MD, Rhinology Professor, Department of Otorhinolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Peter H. Hwang, MD, Professor and Chief, Division of Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California
The comprehensive, multimedia resource on rhinology and skull base surgery that sets a new standard in the field
This book presents a fantastic comprehensive approach to modern rhinology management from the leaders in a field that has significantly evolved over the [last] 10 years. I am impressed with how the book provides an academic science approach to the field of rhinology. — Jennifer Decker, MD, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Drs. David Kennedy and Peter Hwang bring together the expertise of a whos who of rhinology specialists in Rhinology: Diseases of the Nose, Sinuses, and Skull Base, a major reference covering current knowledge on the pathogenesis as well as the medical and surgical management of sinonasal and skull base disorders. It offers in-depth coverage of all key topics in the subspecialty of rhinology, ranging from rhinosinusitis to endoscopic skull base reconstruction and more.
- A substantial section on surgical methods for treating skull base disorders, including endoscopic skull base surgery
- A DVD containing 21 professionally produced videos, narrated by Dr. Kennedy, and showing various contributors demonstrating the key pearls and pitfalls of surgical techniques discussed in the book
- One hundred detailed color illustrations by medical artist Christine Gralapp, along with over 600 photos and x-rays
- Comprehensive coverage of sinonasal anatomy and physiology, as well as the medical and surgical aspects of sinonasal disease and skull base tumors
This multimedia reference is the definitive go-to guide for rhinology residents as well as a comprehensive reference for practicing otolaryngologists and neurosurgeons who wish to expand their surgical expertise, develop a broader armamentarium of techniques, and successfully manage their patients with sinonasal and skull base disorders.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!