M.D. Rebecca Small; Dalano Hoang
This fourth volume in the highly regarded Cosmetic Procedures series provides step-by-step instruction for treating sun-damaged skin and other common aesthetic complaints using laser and light technologies. From equipment and patient selection to combining laser treatments with other cosmetic procedures for enhanced outcomes, this illustrated reference offers valuable procedural guidance regardless of your experience level. A Practical Guide to Laser Procedures delivers information essential for achieving high patient satisfaction and successfully performing cosmetic laser treatments.
Look at all you’ll discover…
- Quickly gain skill and confidence in the treatment of sun-damaged skin, wrinkles, pigmented and vascular lesions, hair and tattoo removal.
- Full-color design and illustrations boost understanding of each procedure.
- Photographs of clinical endpoints clearly show what changes to look for on the skin with laser treatments.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through each procedure to rapidly acquire skill.
- Detailed coverage of relevant anatomy, indications and contraindications, patient selection, procedure preparation, treatment techniques and practical tips, before and after treatment photographs, and areas to be avoided to help improve outcomes and minimize complication risks.
- Accompanying videos of procedures assist visual learning.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Instructional videos of procedures.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
Look for these other titles in the Cosmetic Procedures series:
A Practical Guide to Botulinum Toxin Procedures
A Practical Guide to Dermal Filler Procedures
A Practical Guide to Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion & Topical Products