- Michael S. Godin, MD, Clinical Professor and Director of Facial Plastic Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, Virginia Commonwealth University, Private Practice, Richmond, Virginia
Learn a multitude of technical styles and techniques from the leading rhinoplasty surgeons in the world
This is by far the best book on rhinoplasty I’ve ever encountered. It needs to be in the library of every rhinoplasty surgeon as well as any student wishing to learn how to perform rhinoplasty surgery. — Melvin A. Shiffman, MD, Journal of Cosmetic Surgery & Medicine
The most demanding and challenging of all aesthetic surgical procedures, rhinoplasty is made easily accessible in this practical, how-to book from the worlds leading practitioners. Not only does Rhinoplasty: Cases and Techniquesdemonstrate a wide array of approaches, techniques, outcomes, and surgical pearls, tips, and nuances, but it also offers a unique cross-cataloguing feature that is especially helpful for referencing specific deformities and the procedures used to correct them.
- Virtually every nasal deformity is indexed and cross-referenced, so that you can quickly find the nasal type and procedure you are looking for–and learn how leading experts have tackled the same operative situation you are facing
- Contributions from 30 preeminent international surgeons place techniques from the masters at your fingertips, allowing you to learn a variety of surgical styles and approaches.
- Nearly 1,000 full-color intraoperative and before-and-after photographs and drawings help you visualize every concept
- Each of the 69 illustrated case studies contain detailed surgical analysis, plans, goals, operative sequences, and outcomes that will increase your knowledge of individual techniques and approaches
- A video component available FREE on the Thieme media center, and referenced to specific topics in the book, clearly and concisely demonstrates techniques for executing surgical plans, placing different types of sutures and grafts, and much more
- Important fundamentals on patient selection, preparation, techniques, postoperative care, complications, and sequelae are covered thoroughly, especially helpful for residents and new practitioners
Rhinoplasty: Cases and Techniques offers examples, insights, and the expertise of the finest surgeons in the world as you plan your own procedures. It is mandatory reading for all facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, residents, and fellows who are preparing, studying for, and performing safe, effective, and successful rhinoplasty.