- Eric M. Genden, MD, FACS, Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York
A unique approach to surgical reconstruction of the head and neck
Written and edited by renowned leaders in the field, Reconstruction of the Head and Neck takes a defect-oriented approach that enables surgeons to match their patients defects with those included in the book and offers clinicians excellent guidance on the latest techniques for achieving optimal functional and aesthetic surgical results. Topics covered include oromandibular complex reconstruction, skull base reconstruction, microvascular reconstruction, and more.
- Authors have organized the chapters by specific defect, so readers can easily find the reconstructive options for their patients
- Experts cover the reconstruction of major soft tissue, bony and muscular defects of the head, neck, and skull base in detail
- More than 200 color illustrations help clarify the surgical methods described in the text
- Experienced surgeons review approaches to reconstruction and the fine points that surgeons need to know for the best outcomes
- For each defect, the steps in the procedure, the orientations of the flap, and the details that confer excellent surgical results are covered
Surgeons and fellows involved in head and neck reconstruction will greatly benefit from the extensive coverage of the best methods to treat some of the most challenging defects they will face.
Dr. Genden honored in Best Doctors 2012 issue of New York Magazine
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!