- Tom Minas, MD, MS, Associate Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Director, Cartilage Repair Center, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
A Primer in Cartilage Repair and Joint Preservation of the Knee presents the full range of treatment options for a changing, increasingly younger patient population. Dr. Thomas Minas demonstrates each technique-from non-surgical to mini-incision total knee arthroplasty to the recent developments in tissue biologics-through a step-by-step approach. Surgical photographs and illustrations and procedural videos online at www.expertconsult.com and on DVD provide detailed guidance. This highly visual, multimedia reference guides you in choosing the best treatment course for each patient.
- Get only the information you need through a technique-focused approach and the consistent style of a single author, Dr. Thomas Minas-a leading specialist in cartilage repair.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with videos.
- Incorporate tissue biologics into your practice and provide your patients with additional options.
- Clearly see the nuances and important points of each technique with surgical photographs and artists’ renderings of key situations in the operating room.
- Select the best treatment course for each patient through extensive coverage of options from non-surgical to mini-incision total knee arthroplasty.
- Master cutting-edge techniques through videos-online and on DVD-that demonstrate each procedure.