- James N. Palmer, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Alexander G. Chiu, MD, Chief, Division of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Professor, Department of Surgery University Medical Center University of Arizona Health
Improve your surgical outcomes with Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery by James N. Palmer, MD and Alexander G. Chiu, MD. Ideal for every otolaryngologist who performs basic or advanced rhinologic procedures, this beautifully illustrated atlas takes you step by step through endoscopic sinus and skull base surgeries as if the chapter authors were right there with you in the operating room.
- Benefit from the extensive knowledge and experience of leaders in the field as they walk you through endoscopic approaches to chronic sinus disease, nasal polyps, pituitary tumors, cerebrospinal fluid leaks, sinonasal tumors, and much more.
- Employ state-of-the-art techniques in your practice, from septoplasty and sphenoethmoidectomy to extended frontal sinus procedures, endoscopic craniofacial resections, balloon dilation, and complex skull base reconstructions.
- Visualize every step of each procedure thanks to high-definition, intraoperative endoscopic photos paired with detailed, labeled anatomic illustrations.
- Achieve optimal patient care before, during, and after surgery with detailed information on relevant anatomy and surgical indications, instrumentation, potential pitfalls, and post-operative considerations.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online, fully searchable, at www.expertconsult.com.