- Daniel Marsland, MBChB, MRCS(Eng), ST2 Cardiothoracics, Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Trust, London, UK
- Sabrina Kapoor, MBChB, BMedSC, MRCP(London), Specialist Registrar in Rheumatology, Wythenshawe Hospital, South Manchester University Hospital Trust, UK
Covering all aspects of the syllabus, Crash Course offers students a fast way to recap on what they need to know to get through the exams with ease. Styled in an easy-to-follow, readily accessible format, each book is prepared by senior medical students or junior doctors – under faculty supervision – to give them the correct level of information perfectly tailored to current curricula requirements. The series now includes improved pedagogic features and a fully revised self-assessment section, updated to meet current examination needs.
New to This Edition
- Fully updated self-assessment section – ideal for current examination practice!
- Includes useful ‘Learning Objectives’ at the start of each chapter.
- Pharmacological and disease management information updated in line with current best practice guidelines.
- Includes recent research findings.
- Discusses key aspects of patient communication – presented in easy ‘Communication’ boxes.
- Fully updated to include feedback from hundreds of students!
- Provides the exam syllabus in one place!
- Written by senior medical students or junior doctors – authors who really understand today’s exam situation!
- Senior Faculty Advisors ensure complete accuracy of the text!
- Full artwork programme, improved ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and ‘Communication’ boxes help you remember the key points!
- Self-Assessment section – fully updated to reflect new curriculum requirements – helps you maximise your grade!
- Solid, accurate, user-friendly coverage provides enough detail even for those aiming at distinction!