- Mark R. Shaya, MD, FACS, Chief Executive Officer, Neurosurgical Institute of Florida, University of Miami Hospital, Miami, Florida
- Remi Nader, MD, CM, FRCSC, FACS, FAANS, Chief, Neurosurgery Section, Director, Neuroscience Clinical Effectiveness Program, Memorial Hospital at Gulfport, Affiliate Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Attending Neurosurgeon, Gulf Coast Brain and Spine Institute, Gulfport, Mississippi
- Jonathan S. Citow, MD, Lake County Neurosurgery, Chief of Neurosurgery, Condell Medical Center , Libertyville, Illinois, Associate Clinical Professor, Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago, Illinois
- Hamad I. Farhat, MD, Section Head, Neurovascular and Neuroendovascular Surgery, NorthShore Medical Group, Neurosurgery, Evanston Hospital, Evanston, Illinois, Assistant Clinical Professor, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Abdulrahman J. Sabbagh, MD, FRCSC, Deputy Chairman, Department of Neurosurgery, Director, Neurosurgery Residency Program, Neurosciences Center, King Fahd Medical City—Ministry of Health, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Prepare for neurosurgery rounds with this high-yield pocket guide
At a very reasonable price, this book will be very valuable to any student or resident preparing for neurosurgical rounds and board examinations. – AANS Young Neurosurgeons Newsletter
Neurosurgery Rounds: Questions and Answers is the first guide dedicated to preparing residents and medical students for the challenging questions – known as pimping in the vernacular – they will frequently encounter on neurosurgery rotation.
Nine succinct chapters fully cover the basic and clinical neurosciences in a convenient Q&A format that is ideal for self-study. Short answers and explanations appear directly below the questions to enable easy reading on the go.
- Over 1,600 questions and answers quiz readers on a wide range of neurosurgical topics
- 30 cases – also in an accessible Q&A format – prime readers for clinical situations
- More than 150 high-quality radiographs and anatomy drawings supplement the text
The perfect size to fit in a lab coat pocket, this concise review will be the constant companion of every medical student on a neurosurgical rotation and every neurosurgery resident or general surgery resident who needs to prepare for rounds or study for board examinations.