- Stephen R. Thompson, MBBS, MEd, FRCSC, Fellow, Fowler Kennedy Sport Medicine Clinic, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
- Dan A. Zlotolow, MD, Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics, Temple University School of Medicine, Shriners Hospital for Children of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Handbook of Splinting and Casting, by Drs. Stephen R. Thompson and Dan A. Zlotolow, gives you practical, portable, step-by-step instructions on the most common techniques for initial orthopaedic injury management. Find all you need to know about the latest splinting and casting practices, analgesia procedures, reduction maneuvers, and more, quickly and easily. The highly templated format with hundreds of illustrations and photographs outlines the steps you must follow to perform each technique properly. Part of the popular Mobile Medicine Series, this pocket-sized reference is ideal for any point-of-care health professional.
- Stabilize any break or injury at the point of care by referring to this portable, pocket-sized reference.
- Perform each procedure flawlessly by following nearly 500 step-by-step illustrations and concise accompanying instructions.
- Get all the guidance you need with complete sections on Orthopaedic Analgesia, Reduction Maneuvers, Splints and Casts, and Traction Maneuvers.