- Mark D. Miller, MD, Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Head, Division of Sports Medicine, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA; Team Physician, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
SMART! (Sports Medicine Assessment and Review) is a state-of-the-art study tool that’s ideal for prepping for the Sports Medicine CAQ. Mark D. Miller, MD a renowned Sports Medicine Specialist, and Jennifer A. Hart, PA, logically organize the material in outline format to help you locate relevant information about a particular body area quickly and easily. In full color with numerous surgical illustrations, photographs, and convenient online access, this title is helpful to orthopaedists as well as health professionals working in sports medicine.
- Prep confidently for the CAQ with the help of renowned experts in sports medicine.
- Review up to 25 questions at the end of each chapter as a great exercise to help you retain the information.
- Locate what you need when you need it using the same easy outline format applied in Miller’s best-selling Review of Orthopaedics.
- Rely on the visual guidance provided by a full-color design with 200 illustrations and photographs to review a broad spectrum of sports-related injuries and medical disorders.
- Search the full contents of the text online and easily download the illustrations at www.expertconsult.com.