- Mark D. Miller, MD, Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Head, Division of Sports Medicine, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA; Team Physician, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA;
- A. Bobby Chhabra, MD, Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Division of Hand Surgery, University of Virginia Medical Center, Charlottesville, VA
- Marc Safran, MD, Associate Director, Sports Medicine, Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
Primer of Arthroscopy, by Mark D. Miller, A. Bobby Chhabra, and Marc Safran, is your ideal guide to the fundamental tools, techniques, and applications associated with this increasingly indispensible orthopaedic approach. These respected authorities help you develop the essential skills you need to perform arthroscopic procedures efficiently, proficiently, and consistently, for optimal outcomes. 48 Videos on DVD show important nuances of arthroscopic technique in real time.
- Glean everything you need to know about arthroscopy for each joint through detailed descriptions and illustrative case studies, including positioning, portal placement, and diagnostic arthroscopy…how to navigate the joint…and how to recognize normal and abnormal pathology.
- See arthroscopic procedures in real time by watching the 48 videos on the included DVD, which demonstrate all basic and major arthroscopic procedures for each joint.
- Find answers at a glance with a succinct, consistently templated, high-yield format that combines bulleted text with abundant line drawings and arthroscopic ‘inset’ views.
- Get expert pointers from highly accomplished arthroscopists to help you achieve optimal outcomes.