- Pierre-Alain Clavien, MD, PhD, FACS, FRCS, Professor and Chairman, Swiss Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Center, Department of Visceral and Transplant Surgery, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
- John Baillie, MB, ChB, FRCP, FACG, Professor of Medicine, Director of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Disorder Service, Wake Forest University Health Sciences Center, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA
An interdisciplinary reference book for the diagnosis and treatment of gallbladder and bile duct diseases
With recent developments in the management of hepatobiliary diseases including liver transplantation, this new edition aids all members of the team by addressing both the biliary indications for and biliary complications of these procedures.
It’s divided into three sections on anatomy, pathophysiology, and epidemiology; diagnostic and therapeutic approaches including the latest therapeutic modalities; and specific conditions.
Includes more than 250 illustrations for rapid reference. Each chapter now has a Q&A section and begins with a list of objectives outlining the chapter’s goals. In addition, a number of new imaging modalities are presented in this new edition.
It takes an integrated medical, surgical and radiological approach, making this invaluable to all members of the team who deal with complications of liver transplantation and the management of patients.
Interdisciplinary reference to help detect & manage hepatobiliary diseases
- Divided into three sections: includes anatomy, physiology, and epidemiology; diagnostic and therapeutic approaches including the latest therapeutic modalities; and specific considerations
- Addresses biliary indications and complications for liver transplantation to aid all members of the team
- Comprises more than 250 illustrations for rapid reference
- Each chapter now has a Q&A section and begins with a list of objectives to help quick diagnosis