- Harold Ellis, CBE DM MCh FRCS, Emeritus Professor of Surgery, Guy’s Hospital, London
- Sir Roy Calne, MS FRCS FRS, Emeritus Professor of Surgery, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge
- Christopher Watson, MD BChir FRCS, Reader in Surgery and Honorary Consultant, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge
The 12th edition of General Surgery Lecture Notes introduces the student to the principles of common surgical operations and systematically covers all clinical problems where surgical intervention is indicated.
Now in full colour throughout and fully-supported by a website of self-assessment questions and answers, this popular and classic text will appeal to all medical students and junior doctors who want a concise introduction to the fundamental aspects of general surgery and will provide the core knowledge needed for Finals and the MRCS examination.
Key features include:
- Offers a comprehensive overview of surgical techniques
- Contains a wide range of colour illustrations
- Fully supported by hundreds of self-assessment questions and answers at www.testgeneralsurgery.com
Whether you need to develop or refresh your knowledge of surgery, General Surgery Lecture Notes presents ‘need to know’ information for all those carrying out general surgical procedures.