- Franklin H Sim MD Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Oncology and Orthopaedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Peter F Choong MD, MBBS Sir Hugh Devine Chair of Surgery, Head, Department of Surgery, University of Melbourne, St. Vincent's Hospital; Chair, Sarcoma Service, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre; Director of Orthopaedics, St. Vincent's Hospital, Melbourne, Vict
- Kristy L Weber MD Professor, Departments of Orthopaedics and Oncology, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopaedic Oncology and Complex Reconstruction focuses on bone and soft tissue tumors, which are among the most challenging problems for orthopaedic surgeons to manage. The book is broad in scope and includes coverage of massive reconstruction following trauma. The international authorship includes outstanding surgeons from Germany, Austria, Italy, Australia, and Great Britain in addition to the United States.
The contributors describe their preferred techniques in step-by-step detail, point out pertinent anatomy, and offer pearls and tips for improving results. The book is thoroughly illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs, as well as drawings by noted medical illustrators.
- Concise presentation of the information
- Each section set up with a chapter on general considerations pertinent to that area
- Extremely well illustrated
- How-to-do-it surgical management
- Outstanding international authors