- Bernard F Morrey MD Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Matthew C Morrey MD Resident, Orthopaedic Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
This important new Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery volume demonstrates approximately 100 of the most successful, widely used surgical exposures. World-renowned master surgeons describe their preferred surgical exposure techniques in step-by-step detail and offer pearls and tips for improving results. The book is thoroughly illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view photographs of anatomic dissections, with accompanying drawings by a noted medical illustrator to give surgeons a full understanding of what they will encounter in a patient.
Chapters cover each anatomic region of the musculoskeletal system and spine. Exposures are organized similarly to the otherMaster Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery volumes.
A companion Website offers the fully searchable text and an image bank.
- Approximately 100 of the most successful surgical exposure techniques expertly illustrated
- Thoroughly illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye photographs of anatomic dissections as well as drawings by a noted medical illustrator
- Drawings all done by a single artist accompany the photographs of anatomic dissections to give the reader a better understanding of what (s)he will encounter in a patient
- The world’s foremost masters in the field describe their preferred exposure techniques in step-by-step detail and offer pearls and tips for improving results
- Exposures organized similarly to the other volumes in MTOS