- S. Terry Canale, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic, Chief of Pediatric Orthopedics, Le Bonheur Children’s Medical Center, Memphis, TN
- James H. Beaty, MD, Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic, Chief of Staff, Campbell Clinic, Memphis, TN
Now available for the first time – a convenient eBook on reconstructive procedures of the knee from Campbell’s Operative Orthopaedics, edited by Drs. S. Terry Canale and James H. Beaty! Load it onto your mobile device or laptop for quick access to world-renowned guidance on reconstructive surgical procedures from the experts at the Campbell Clinic.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you’re using or where you’re located.
- Achieve optimal outcomes from reconstructive procedures of the knee with practical, high-yield chapters on Surgical Techniques and Approaches . MRI in Orthopaedics . Arthroplasty . Arthrodesis . and Soft Tissue Procedures and Corrective Osteotomies about the Knee.
- Vividly visualize how to proceed with 3 surgical videos, plus a wealth of completely new step-by-step illustrations and photos especially commissioned for this edition.
- Depend on the authority of Campbell’s Operative Orthopaedics – the most trusted and widely used resource in orthopaedic surgery, authored by Drs. S. Terry Canale, James H. Beaty, and 5 other authorities from the world-renowned Campbell Clinic.
- Access other high-interest areas of Campbell’s with these other mini eBooks:
- Adult Spine Surgery: 978-0-323-10137-0
- Sports Injuries of the Shoulder and Elbow: 978-0-323-10136-3
- Hand Surgery: 978-0-323-10138-7