- Melvin A. Shiffman, M.D., J.D., FCLM, Chair, Section of Surgery , Newport Specialty Hospital , Tustin, CA, USA
- Alberto Di Giuseppe, M.D., Institute of Plastic and Reconstructive , Surgery, School of Medicine, University of Ancona, Ancona, Italy
Cosmetic Surgery: Art and Techniques is an atlas of general cosmetic surgery that provides precise step-by-step descriptions of the full range of techniques, supported by photographs and illustrations of the highest standard. The book is comprehensive in its scope, covering the diverse procedures performed on the head and neck, breast, abdomen, buttocks, and extremities as well as other techniques such as labioplasty, penile enhancement, and total body lift. Risks and complications are fully explained, with clear advice on how to avoid and to treat them. All of the contributors are internationally recognized experts with extensive knowledge of their subject. This book will be of value to beginners, and experienced practitioners in not only cosmetic surgery but also plastic surgery, general surgery, oral maxillofacial surgery, neurosurgery, dermatology, otolaryngology, and ophthalmology.
- A true atlas of general cosmetic surgery
- Covers the full range of techniques in a clear step-by-step format
- Includes a wealth of high-quality photographs and illustrations
- Clearly explains risks and complications and how to avoid and treat them