- Charles Deakin, MA, MD, MB BChir, FRCP, FRCA, FERC. Consultant Anaesthetist, Shackleton Department of Anaesthetics, Southampton Universtiy Hospital NHS Trust, Southampton, UK
New edition of a successful book of concise notes on clinical aspects of the examination for the Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaethetists. It has been fully updated to reflect changes in the examination syllabus. This will be an ideal revision guide for trainee anaesthetists sitting the FRCA and similar examinations.
- Concise notes for the clinical part of the FRCA.
- Appendix covers the up to date syllabus for the examination.
- Incudes appropriate guidelines and reports from the Association of Anaesthetists.
- Each section ends with list of further reading.