- Paul Frowen, MPhil, FCHS, FCPodMed, DPodM, Head of Wales Centre for Podiatric Studies, Principal Lecturer, Podiatry, University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, UK;
- Maureen O’Donnell, BSc(Hons), FChS, FPodMed, DPod M, Dip Ed, Podiatrist; Formerly Programme Leader, Senior Lecturer, Division of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, UK;
- J. Gordon Burrow, DPodM, BA, AdvDipEd, FChS, MPhil, FCPodMed, MSc, CMIOSH, FHEA, Podiatrist, Senior Lecturer, Department of Diagnostic Imaging, Operating Department Practice, Podiatry and Radiotherapy, School of Health, Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, UK
- Donald L. Lorimer, B Ed (Hons), MChS, FCPodMed, DPod M, Podiatrist, Former Head of School,Durham School of Podiatric Medicine; Past Chairman of Council The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists; Former Co-ordinator Joint Quality Assurance Committee of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists/Health Professions Council; Health Professions Council Partner, UK
Neale’s Disorders of the Foot remains the essential resource for students and practitioners of podiatry. All the common conditions encountered in day-to-day podiatric practice are reviewed and their diagnoses and management described along with areas of related therapeutics. Students will find in this one volume everything they need to know about foot disorders and their treatment in order to pass their examinations, while practitioners will continue to appreciate the book’s accessibility and relevance to their daily practice.
The new eighth edition is more indispensable than ever before with all contributions revised and brought up to date, colour photographs throughout, an all-new clear and accessible full colour design, and its own website including a full image library, video clips of key techniques and interactive self-assessment questions.
Whether you need quick reference or more detailed information, the new and improved Neale’s Disorders of the Foot is ready to serve the needs of a new generation of podiatry students and practitioners.
New to This Edition
- Evolve Resources – containing full online image library, video sequences and interactive self-assessment tools
- Over 150 colour photographs
- Text fully updated and revised
- All essential material on common foot disorders and their management is covered, which is required by those studying for their first degree in podiatry
- Quick and easy access to information is offered through a detailed contents list, comprehensive index, and clear layout with good use of headings
- Quick and easy learning features make this an ideal text for self-directed study and revision
- Up-to-date information covers the conditions most commonly encountered in day-to-day practice