- Pat F. Fulgham, MD, FACS, Department of Urology, Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas,, Dallas, TX, USA
- Bruce R. Gilbert, MD, PhD, FACS, Hofstra North Shore LIJ, School of Medicine, The Arthur Smith Institute for Urology, New Hyde Park, NY, USA
Imaging in medicine has been the primary modality for identification of altered structure due to disease processes. As a non-invasive, safe and relatively inexpensive imaging modality, ultrasound has been embraced by many medical specialties as the ‘go to’ technology. With ever changing technology and regulatory requirements, Practical Urologic Ultrasound provides a compendium of information for the practicing urologist. Written exclusively by clinical urologists, this comprehensive volume features original research on the basic science of ultrasound and explores all aspects of the subject, beginning with the physical science of ultrasound and continuing through clinical applications in urology.
Bolstered with detailed illustrations and contributions from experts in the field, Practical Urologic Ultrasound is an authoritative and practical reference for all urologists in their mission to provide excellence in patient care.
- Authorizative reference on all aspects of urologic ultrasound
- Authored exclusively by clinical urologists
- Lavishly illustrated with color photographs and detailed line drawings