- Ying Hao Sun, M.D., Department of Urology, Changhai Hospital, Shanghai, China
- Arthur D. Smith, M.D., Department of Urology, Arthur Smith Institute of Urology, Long Island Jewish Medical Centre, New Hyde Park, NY, USA,
The Training Courses of Urological Laparoscopy is written by an international team of experts who have come together to share their experiences of training and skills acquisition in Urological Laparoscopy. Skills training and certification are needed to protect both patient and doctor from the pitfalls of uncertified practice. This comprehensive text focuses on the details of laparoscopic training within the field of urology from step-by-step guidance on the use of basic stems in the dry lab through to hints and tricks for problem solving in more complex scenarios.
The Training Courses of Urological Laparoscopy is an essential text for Urologists and residents in training.
- Written by experts from around the world The Training Courses of Urological Laparoscopy is a valuable training aid with a global perspective which will appeal to urologists from diverse backgrounds
- Covers basic dry lab training and advanced techniques as well as useful tips in dealing with complications
- Provides a specialized training course for single port laparoscopic surgery