- Eric A. Klein, Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
- J. Stephen Jones, Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA,
Series: Current Clinical Urology
The thoroughly updated and revised third edition of Management of Prostate Cancer provides concise and authoritative guidance to today’s best therapeutic regimens for the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer. Highlighting the latest major advances in the field, the bookincludes chapters on the most controversial areas of prostate cancer – screening, chemoprevention, and active surveillance; updated chapters on genetic risk and progression, biopsy schemes, treatment of complications, and comparative treatment outcomes for surgery; and new chapters on risk factors, new markers, nomograms, and focal therapy. This volume also features overviews of new and emerging drugs and treatment paradigms for castrate resistant disease, advances that promise to extend life and perhaps even cure a subset of men with metastatic disease.
With its comprehensive illustrations and contributions from renowned experts in the field,Management of Prostate Cancer, 3rd Edition is an invaluable resource for practitioners in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- Focuses on the full spectrum of disease from current molecular and genetic hypotheses regarding risk and progression
- Authors will represent a broad spectrum of opinion and expertise in the prostate cancer community
- Provide an updated, concise overview of major themes and controversies in the epidemiology, diagnosis, and management of prostate cancer