- Hubert John, Department of Urology, Kantonsspital Winterthur, Winterthur, Switzerland
- Peter Wiklund, Department of Urology, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Prostate cancer is the commonest male cancer with over 5 million survivors in US alone. Worldwide, the problem is staggering and has attracted significant attention by media, scientists and cancer experts.
Significant research, discoveries, innovations and advances in treatment of this cancer have produced voluminous literature which is difficult to synthesize and assimilate by the medical community. Prostate Cancer: A Comprehensive Perspective is a comprehensive and definitive source which neatly resolves this problem. It covers relevant literature by leading experts in basic science, molecular biology, epidemiology, cancer prevention, cellular imaging, staging, treatment, targeted therapeutics and innovative technologies.
Prostate Cancer: A Comprehensive Perspective, is a valuable and timely resource for urologists and oncologists.
- Prostate Cancer: A Comprehensive Perspective covers every possible aspect of prostate cancer, including: targeted therapeutics; proteomics; molecular imaging and robotic technologies among other things
- Divided into sections headed by leading world experts from Europe, USA and Asia
- Contains full-color illustrative content