- Greg T MacLennan, MD, FRCS(C), FACS, FRCP(C), Professor of Pathology, Urology and Oncology, Division Chief, Anatomic Pathology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio
The detailed illustrations in Hinman’s Atlas of UroSurgical Anatomy, supplemented by radiologic and pathologic images, help you clearly visualize the complexities of the genitourinary tract and its surrounding anatomy so you can avoid complications and provide optimal patient outcomes. This medical reference book is an indispensible clinical tool for Residents and experienced urologic surgeons alike.
New to This Edition
- View the anatomy of genitourinary and other organs and their surrounding structures through detailed illustrations, most of which are newly colored since the 1st Edition, conveniently organized by body region.
- Understand normal anatomy and selected alterations in normal anatomy more completely through a large collection of newly added clinical, radiologic and pathologic images.
- Access the fully searchable text and download images online at www.expertconsult.com.
- See structures the way they appear during surgery though illustrations, as well as a number of newly added intra-operative photographs.
- Operate with greater confidence with the assistance of this extensively enhanced complement to Hinman’s Atlas of Urologic Surgery, 3rd Edition.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!