- John C Watkinson MSc MS FRCS DLO, Consultant Head and Neck and Thyroid Surgeon, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, University of Birmingham NHS Trust. Formerly Hunterian Professor, Royal College of Surgeons of England, UK
- Ralph W Gilbert MD FRCSC, Deputy Chief, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, University Health Network; and Professor, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
First written by Philip Stell and Arnold Maran in 1972, Stell & Maran’s Textbook of Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology has been revised in both content and approach over the years to reflect the enormous progress made in the area. Now in its fifth edition, the book remains a key textbook for trainees in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery.
Written with a strong multidisciplinary approach, the book has expanded considerably to include the expertise of international editors and contributing authors from a wide variety of backgrounds, including ENT, radiotherapy and plastic surgery, as well as maxillofacial surgery and multidisciplinary support.
- Thoroughly updated to include recent advances in molecular biology and diagnostic imaging
- A greatly expanded section on reconstruction to reflect the importance of this area
- An improved balance of content to enhance the multidisciplinary approach
- An international team of editors and contributors from a variety of different specialties
- Full colour photos and illustrations throughout
As a first text for trainee head and neck and ENT surgeons, or as a reference source for practitioners in a variety of related fields, Stell & Maran’s Textbook of Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology remains the best illustrated and most up-to date volume in its field.