- Joseph S. Green
- Pist G. de Boer
A how-to book for organizing and teaching AO courses
Co-authored by surgeons and professional educators, here is a practical, how-to book for organizing and teaching AO courses. You will find guidelines and tips for:
- Identifying the learning needs of your students
- Using videos, slides, implants, and instruments as teaching tools
- Communicating effectively in an international setting
- Encouraging active participation and teamwork
- Evaluating the course for success and areas to improve
- And much more!
Checklists, anecdotes, and illustrations highlight key points and make preparing and teaching a course simple and fun. A must for AO instructors, this text will also be of interest to any practitioner who educates residents, students, and beginning surgeons.