- Christian J. Gabka
- Heinz Bohmert
Pioneering. Proven. Practical.
This practical guide will help surgeons stay one step ahead in the fast-paced specialty of breast surgery. It combines proven methods with pioneering techniques, and patient-oriented procedures with in-depth theory. What’s more, it features over 600 high-quality illustrations and photographs.
- Photographic documentation of pre-, intra-, and postoperative findings
- Surgical sequences with step-by-step instructions
- New techniques for cosmetic indications
- Tried-and-tested methods for dealing with complications
- Many invaluable tips from experienced specialists
This new revised edition of Bohmert‘s highly successful work provides extended material on cosmetic breast surgery and improved, updated illustrations. As a result, it is an excellent teaching manual, a reliable reference for surgeons and consultants, and an invaluable tool in day-to-day practice.