- Eduardo D Rodriguez, MD, DDS, Chief, Plastic Reconstructive and Maxillofacial Surgery, R. Adams Cowley Shock trauma center Division of plastic Surgery University of Maryland School of Medicine, John Hopkins School of Medicine Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Joseph E Losee, MD, FACS, FAAP, Professor of Surgery and Pediatrics Chief Division Pediatric Plastic Surgery Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Craniofacial, Head and Neck Surgery and Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Volume 3 of Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques across your entire field, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients’ expectations.
New to This Edition
- Master the newest procedures in pediatric plastic surgery, including conjoined twinning.
- Apply the latest clinical evidence and surgical techniques to facilitate the decision-making process for craniofacial patients, and optimize outcomes in the correction of congenital, oncologic, traumatic, and acquired deformities.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with over 2,000 photographs and illustrations.
- See how to perform key techniques with 28 surgical videos online.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online, download all the tables and figures, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!
- Apply the very latest advances in craniofacial, head, neck, and pediatric plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!