- Christopher Jordan
- Edwin Mirzabeigi
The problem with most orthopedic surgery books is that they don’t accurately portray what you see in a surgical setting. This outstanding atlas, featuring nearly 400 beautifully executed color photographs, provides the first visual guide to surgical anatomy as you see it.
Special features of the atlas include:
- Over 400 high-quality color photographs that vividly depict surgical anatomy
- Fresh cadaver specimens portray the true colors of the anatomy involved
- Step-by-step coverage of more than 60 approaches to the foot, hand, thigh, knee, spine, and more!
- Clear identification of all structures revealed during each step of the exposure
- Each approach is accompanied by practical advice on its uses, advantages, disadvantages, structures at risk, technique, helpful tricks, and what will become visible if you get off track
Ideal for residents, Atlas of Orthopaedic Surgical Exposures offers a practical and vivid introduction to surgical anatomy, providing them with the essential orientation they need. Seasoned orthopedic surgeons will turn to this book to refresh their knowledge of the surgical anatomy and ensure a smooth operation.