- James C Grotting, MD, FACS , Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery University of Alabama at Birmingham Grotting Plastic Surgery Birmingham, AL, USA
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Breast, Volume 5 of Plastic Surgery 3rd Edition,provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques in breast surgery, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients’ expectations.
New to This Edition
- Make optimal use of the latest practices in aesthetic breast surgery, including imaging for breast augmentation and short scar mastopexy; autologous lipofilling of the breast; the use and challenges of silicone gel devices; and new techniques for developmental and congenital deformities of the breast.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with 1,300 photographs and illustrations.
- See how to perform key techniques with 25 surgical videos online.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online, download all the tables and figures, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!
- Apply the very latest advances in breast plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!