- David J. Slutsky
A highly visual atlas offering a comprehensive palette of microsurgical techniques for the upper extremity
Written by leading hand surgeons from around the world, The Art of Microsurgical Hand Reconstruction is a visually detailed, content-rich atlas packed with all the step-by-step procedures surgeons need to successfully perform both tried-and-true and cutting-edge techniques in microsurgery of the upper extremity. This sophisticated atlas covers more than 50 specific procedures that beginning microsurgeons as well as more experienced surgeons will want to add to their arsenal to stay competitive in their practice.
- Includes new concepts and innovative techniques, many of which are written by the originator of the procedure
- Stunningly detailed,side-by-side color photos and line drawings guide readers through each step in a procedure
- Free online access to 23 videos that demonstrate specific surgical procedures in the book
- Takes a tissue-specific approach to upper extremity reconstruction
- Procedures emphasize: Indications, Contraindications, Examination and Imaging, Relevant Anatomy, Pearls, Pitfalls, Surgical Technique, Outcomes, and Variations
This detailed surgical atlas, with its sophisticated and comprehensive collection of procedures, is the modern clinical reference that hand surgeons will repeatedly refer to in the course of their clinical practice.