- James Chang, MD, Professor and Chief Division of Plastic and Reconstructive surgery Stanford University Medical Center Stanford, CA, USA
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Hand and Upper Extremity, Volume 6 of Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques hand and upper extremity plastic surgery, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients’ expectations.
New to This Edition
- Master the latest on all aspects of hand surgery – including pediatric and adult conditions – in one comprehensive volume.
- Access the most up-to-date information on nerve transfers, hand allotransplantation, functional prosthetics, and fracture fixation, presented by the original innovators themselves.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with over 1,700 photographs and illustrations.
- See how to perform key techniques with 57 surgical videos online.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online, download all the tables and figures, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!
- Apply the very latest advances in hand and upper extremity plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!