- Edward C. Benzel, MD, Chairman, Department of Neurosurgery, Neurological Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA
Make the best use of the latest techniques with step-by-step guidance from Spine Surgery. Edited by Edward C. Benzel, this best-selling neurosurgery reference explores the full spectrum of surgical techniques used in spine surgery and delivers the comprehensive, cutting-edge guidance you need to achieve successful outcomes.
New to This Edition
- Grasp and apply the latest knowledge from more than 25 brand-new chapters, as well as extensive revisions or total rewrites to the majority of existing chapters to present all of the most up-to-date information available on every aspect of spine surgery including motion preservation technologies, endovascular management, back pain and psychosocial interactions, biomechanics, and more.
- Consult with the best. Renowned neurosurgery authority Edward C. Benzel leads an international team of accomplished neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons – many new to this edition – who provide dependable guidance and share innovative approaches to surgical techniques and complications management.
- Equip yourself to address increasing occurrences of pain among aging and physically active patients.
- Access the information you need, where you need it on your laptop or mobile device via www.expertconsult.com, with fully searchable text, 30 additional online-only chapters, a wealth of procedural videos, online updates from the experts, downloadable image gallery and links to PubMed.
- Glean essential, up-to-date information in one comprehensive reference that explores the full spectrum of techniques used in spine surgery.
- Hone your surgical skills and technique with intraoperative videos and more than 800 outstanding illustrations demonstrating each technique step by step.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!