- Mark D. Miller, MD, S. Ward Casscells Professor, of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Virginia, Team Physician, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Timothy G. Sanders, MD, NationalRad, Weston, FL, Professor (visiting, part-time), Department of Diagnostic Radiology, College of Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
Take the mystery out of MRI interpretation and its relationship to arthroscopy with Presentation, Imaging and Treatment of Common Musculoskeletal Conditions: MR-Arthroscopy Correlation, by Drs. Mark D. Miller and Timothy G. Sanders. Abundantly illustrated with MR, arthroscopic, and anatomical images, this new title offers both orthopaedists and radiologists a correlated, systematic approach to diagnosis, helping you achieve accurate evaluations and ensuring that all clinically relevant structures are adequately assessed. An accompanying case-based DVD illustrates pathology and repair, with side-by-side comparisons of MRI and arthroscopic findings in the same patient.
- Improve diagnostic accuracy, surgical planning/decision making, and patient outcomes by seeing how to correlate MRI and arthroscopic findings.
- Gain an enhanced appreciation of the sensitivity and specificity of MRI as a tool in musculoskeletal diagnosis.
- Enhance your diagnostic skills by reviewing illustrative case studies for each major joint, examining specific MRI and arthroscopic findings and considering the range of possible diagnoses.
- View side-by-side comparisons of MRI and arthroscopic footage in the same patient – augmented by line illustrations that orient the arthroscopic views – by watching the videos on the bound-in DVD.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!