- Kern Singh, MD , Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Alexander R. Vaccaro, MD, PhD, The Everrett J. and Marion Gordon, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Professor of Neurosurgery, Co-Director, Delaware Valley, Spinal Cord Injury Center, Co-Chief, Spine Surgery, Co-Director, Spine Surgery, Thomas Je ff erson University, The Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
A practical guide to performing the core spine surgery procedures
Specifically designed for use in a fast-paced clinical setting, Pocket Atlas of Spine Surgery is a concise surgical guide that gives readers the essential tools needed to successfully perform spine surgery. It provides a distinctive view of complex spinal anatomy that facilitates a better understanding of the subtleties of both open and technically demanding minimally invasive spine procedures.
- An introductory chapter on patient positioning covers the basics for common cervical, thoracic, and lumbar procedures
- Detailed illustrations with unique anatomical overlays are provided for each step in a surgical procedure
- The procedures included represent most of those encountered in a typical spine surgery practice
- Tips and Pearls before you begin, key steps with visuals, and Potential Pitfalls are included for each procedure
This atlas will serve as a valuable resource to orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, and surgical trainees as well as physician assistants, surgical nurses, and all those involved in the operative care of patients undergoing spine surgery.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!