- Mark D. Morasch, MD, Associate Professor of Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- William H. Pearce MD, Violet R. and Charles A. Baldwin, Professor of Vascular Surgery, Chief, Division of Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- James S.T. Yao, Professor Emeritus, Division of Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
Organized into 14 sections and 51 chapters, the book begins by discussing current issues regardin volume and training for open surgery in endovascular surgery. Subsequent sections focus on endovascular intervention. Contemporary clinical data regarding endovascular aortic repair is reviewed. Other topics covered include endovascualr and open management of aortic branch pathology.
The Modern trends in Vascular Surgery series brings together the best, current strategies for therapeutic and clinical practices.
These books contain the latest discoveries, techniques, practice and out comes in vascular surgery. There are approximately 25 to 45 chapters in each book, classified under the following headings: cerebrovascular, ischemia , infrainguinal lesions, aortic aneurysm, thoracic aortic pathology, aorta and its major branches, upper extremity ischemia, venous disorders, hemodialysis access, endovascular technology, noninvasive test, and issues in vascular surgery. Each of the chapters contains valuable illustrations, tables, and a list of references to guide the reader through the chapter. All chapters are reviewed and edited by the editors (James S. T. Yao, William Pearce, Jon Matsumura, Mark Morasch, and Mark Eskandari).
This series of books ( 5 in all) is focused on specific topics in vascular surgery. For each title the editors will assume the responsibility of adding the latest information and new chapters and to update all of the content, thus making these books more cohesive and with newer, up-to-date information. The resulting product is a comprehensive review of current knowledge across all of vascular surgery, covering: Carotid Artery Diseases, Surgery of the Aorta, Venous Disorders, Endovascular technology and Ischemic Extremities.
- Examines the treatment options for areas of vascular surgery
- Provides the latest information on treatment for all modalities
- Describes assessment and treatment approaches
- Summarizes the advancements in the treatment
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!